All times are UTC + 7 hours

WONDER WOMAN by Kelly is dead
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 am 
To The Max!

Here's the link:

http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/wonder- ... -to-cable/

So there you have it and if you want you can scroll down and read the comments of fans out there.

Re: WONDER WOMAN by Kelly is dead
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 am 
To The Max!

My instructors have always taught me to have at least 2 sources of information. Here's the lowdown from wikipedia (about the career of Adrianne Palicki...the one time would be Wonder Woman):

Palicki appeared in the WB pilot Aquaman as the evil Siren, but the pilot was not picked up for series by the CW network, a result of The WB and UPN network merger, which occurred while the pilot was being filmed. She was a series regular on the first three seasons of NBC's much acclaimed Friday Night Lights, portraying the character of Tyra Collette. In 2010, she returns for the final two episodes of the series.

Palicki also starred in Supernatural as Jessica Moore, Sam Winchester's doomed girlfriend, killed by the demon, in its pilot episode. The character reappears in the Supernatural season 2 episode, "What is and What Should Never Be", and the season 5 episode "Free To Be You and Me." Palicki also appeared as Judy Robinson in John Woo's unsold pilot, The Robinsons: Lost in Space. Palicki starred in Legion opposite Lucas Black. She made an appearance in the music video by Will.i.am called "We Are The Ones" in support of 2008 presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

She was cast as "Toni Mason" in the remake of the 1980s film Red Dawn. Although initially signed on to star in the Jamie Babbit horror film Breaking the Girl, due to delays in filming & production, then scheduling conflicts with the actress, both had to part ways and Adrianne does not appear in this film. In 2010, Palicki joined the FOX television drama Lone Star, which was cancelled after two episodes, despite good reviews.

On February 16, 2011, it was announced that Palicki was selected to portray Wonder Woman in a pilot produced by David E. Kelley for NBC, which announced on May 12, 2011 that it would not be picking up the show for broadcast.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm 
Jabberjaw

And thankfully so... Every so often TV netyworks prove they can make good descions... It'll probbably still end up on DVD ands NetFlix...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 pm 
To The Max!

I may Netflick it just to say I saw it. :lol: